Speech

Who's Barack Obama?

Surely I never heard anything 'bout this guy until recently I browsed over 43people.com and noticed that there are quite a number of people who want to meet in person with this guy.

The list also had J.K Rowling and Oprah's name on it.. so.. this guy had to be someone famous...

It turn out that.. he was a senator from Illinois... should run for a president... an inspiring speaker... had a great smile.. and a bit reminded me of Denzel Washington, really =P

Pretty cool to have a nu personality becoming the president of United States... especially if he's not white... (sue me!) =D

Anywaaaay.. that's not exactly what I want to tell in this post... Well, gini loh, after gue nge-browsing2 google and his website, I was interested in his speech...

Menarik, hehehehe.. soalnya awalan speech dia itu suka bikin gue senyum2 sendiri...

Quote:
" I want to start by thanking you all for allowing me to share in your miracle today."
"We meet here at a challenging time for labor and a challenging time for America."
"That's why I stand here today."
"I have two daughters, ages five and eight."

Jadi berasa nonton pelem-pelem sejarah...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayam Suwe

Weird

Years we have had