Nu year resolution?

I got this from one of those columns in Yahoo! website. Interesting. The real article is about "5 Principles for Happiness" or sumtin like that. But I was captured by these question. Katanya sih bisa bikin lo instrospeksi diri tentang hidup lo selama ini (in this case, one year behind).

  • What makes you happy at work?
Cozy ambiance, relaxing music, passionate co-workers, fast connection internet, and me enjoying my work...
  • What makes you happy at home?
Home? What's that? =P Well, since I live on my own, I would prefer a santai-malasMalasan-tidurMulu-beresinKamar-bacaAllDayLong kind of situation in there... Yup, that's what 'home' are for...
  • What makes you happy with your friends and family?
The feeling that I belong to them...
  • What makes you happy when you're by yourself?
Ahahaha, I love to travel alone, go to the theaters alone, write things and solve it in my head (alone). I had this stupid behaviour - talking to myself - which I did for the sake of keeping my English being maintained =P That's the top notch of my happiness when I'm by myself.
  • What do you love to do?
Seeing this question really remind me of my 2Do List Before I Die, don't you think? =D Sekarang, yang paling pengen gue lakuin adalah keluar dari Jakarta. Either menikmati pelayaran 3 hari 2 malam ke Medan sendirian (seperti yang dulu udah pernah gue lakukan) atau ke Malaysia with couple of friends. About the cruise, I'm planning to do it differently. Maybe talking with some strangers. Sleep in a business compartment (instead of economic class yang tempat tidurnya looked like ikan-pepes-dijejerin). Taking pictures with the dolphin (or shark?). And try the best I can... not to drawn.
  • What would you do with your life today if you weren't afraid of failure?
Taking a chance and step onto the bloody interview again. Gue aga dendam juga gara-gara yang waktu itu gagal. Bleh!
  • What's not working in your life?
Love life? Bwuehauehuaheuahuehauheuahua....
  • What are you currently doing that prevents you from experiencing joy?
Stuck in daily job and financial problem. You know, the idea of saving-for-the-future? Ideally I shoulda done that. Hahahaha. But kenyataannya, I'm a big spender x( Damn it!
  • What's working in your life?
My editor job. Berhubung itu kerjaan yang menarik minat gue dari semenjak gue kelas VI SD.
  • Who's not working in your life?
My family here in Jakarta... and I mean, both side...
  • Who in your life is subtracting value from and adding misery to it?
Now, now.. that's a secret...
  • Can you fix any of these relationships, or should you let them go from your life?
Ahahahaha, I can.. but the real question is.. Do I want to?
  • What relationships are working in your life?
Mostly my friendship relationship (it rhymes!) =P
  • If we were getting together one year from today, what would have to happen for you to be able to tell me that you now have more joy in your life?
Ah, one year from now? I would've taken my Master Degree.. or maybe are doing it at that time. I'm doing a job which I enjoy, and perhaps taking a huge step to maintain a healthy relationship. All in all, I want to (and have to) improve myself. Say, having more pedicure session? =P
  • What's the single most important thing you've learned about yourself as a result of answering these questions?
He-he, I can see that I'm not that well prepared about my future, I live my life as simple as I could. I try to enjoy every bit of it. And by the way, I tend to put myself in such an opposite side. I have no idea why. It really drawn me into trouble, but I can't stop it =P

Haaa.... welcome 2007! Try to enjoy everything you did in making a better -my-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayam Suwe

Weird

Years we have had