And so we go...

First day of the so-called day off and here I am, typing sumtin in the lab, and feel like sharing my thoughts to everyone that reading the blog... tee-hee! =D

Batman Begins, not so bad movie after all, I think that's exactly why the producer's willing to spend billion dollars on that one =)

Anyway, I appreciate good quotes and the scenario scripts of those popular movies more, such as, "Why do we fall?" --> "So that we can learn how to pick ourselves up again" thingy...

Quite deep...

Hell, I need to get to work as fast as I could, I'm dying for deadline -__- (talking about deadline, I'm pretty sure there's one particular deadline named 30 June or sumtin, hiyaa...!!!)

And, oh, yesterday I re-watch Harry Potter I and oh my, Hermione was a very cute lil bossy girl... aaargh, so small and bushy and so know-it-all... really love that character =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayam Suwe

Weird

Years we have had