Japan doramas, ne

Several JDoramas I've watched this holiday, and I loved each and every one of them.


Proposal Daisakusen
Well, since I am not a big fan of the main couple (Yamashita Tomohisa - Nagasawa Masami), I think this movie is one of those 'okay' JDoramas. I despise Yamapi's hair in this one (well, how could I not after seeing Code Blue where he wore his hair perfectly?). The plot line is entertaining, even though I got a bit tired after seeing Yamapi said "Hallelujah, chance!" thousand times and more. I still could not get over the fact that the ending was so excruciating I could've kill someone should there be no SP episode for that one. Geez!

And oddly, I think Yamapi's look enhanced dramatically in that SP episode, suddenly he looked nice. Weird, since I don't think he's that gorgeus in the previous 11 episodes. Little that I know that the SP episode took a year after the original episodes.


Love Shuffle
The Ojiro-sama character was perfect! I can not get over the dramatical change Matsuda Shota got after Hanayori Dango and several other movies. I like him here better! And I adore the photo he made, black and white photo series is always nice to have, don't you think? His partner, Yoshitaka Yuriko, has this unique tone of voice, and I instantly recognized her from that Taiyou movie. Yay for me! I just adore this couple. Tamaki Hiroshi senpai is also there, by the way, getting thinner and thinner. The jaw is still manly but I do honestly think he needs to eat more.


Orange Days
Hmmmmmmm.... Eita's younger days! This movie reminds me of that 'Pelangi di Matamu' movie once played in my country. I actually attracted to the main character (which is rare occassion) whose name is Tsumabuki Satoshi. Ah, too bad I didn't see him often in any other doramas. Anyway, Orange Days is one of the first sign-language-streak-movies that I've seen. After that, came House (episode 23 season 5), and uhm, yeah many others. I cannot recall. Hehehehehehehe. Orange Days is also my main inspiration to go see sunrise on a beach (well, actually it was Love Shuffle but overall it's the same scene).


First Kiss
What a cute couple! After seeing Proposal Daisakusen, I totally forgot who played the Yuki Akio sensei character. Fufufufu, silly me, it's 'fcourse the adorable Hiraoka Yuta who played Mikio in Proposal Daisakusen. Not only that, I didn't even recognize the heroine in that dorama. Jreng jreng! It's Inoue Mao from Hanayori Dango, ne! How on earth could I possibly not remember her? Duh! Anyway, I love this couple, better than the . I adore her hairstyle and nail art. Hahahahahaha.


Taiyo to Umi no Kyoshitsu
A homeroom on the beachside, per se. I like the overall plot of this Yuji Oda's movie, eventhough it reminded me a bit more of Conan Meitantei's character (you know, that classic gesture). I recalled so many Hanakimi's actors in this doramas (well, maybe not that many, only two actually) but same-same for me lah. The story, in my humble opinion, got dragged a bit, and too easy in guessing the plot. I mean, if "I lost one of my best friend in that summer" line didn't give you a hunch of what the scene will turn out to be, then you gotta be a complete moron. 'Fcourse someone would die, duh! Thus, I kind of lost my interest of watching after that blasted line. But it turned out to be sad episode anyway, so I liked it again. Hahahahahaha.



Next on my list is Ryusei no Kizuna, Buzzer Beat and GTO (I know, it's ages for GTO, but what can I say? I'm aged!). Let's cross the fingers and hope that they're good.

Comments

jpmrblood said…
GTO FTW! Btw, kok semuanya adaptasi komik ya?
indigo wine said…
err.... really??

even taiyou dan love shuffle???
barkah said…
propdai, keren..
btw loe dapetin doramanya dari mana? dvd?
next question: boleh pinjem? :p

Popular posts from this blog

Ayam Suwe

Weird

Years we have had