Nu Mood

Changing the mood (and the layout) is definitely a refreshing way to cure you from that sick basdat assignment. And as a result, came this nu layout (and an announcement that I officially dropped the subject, Amen!).

What a day I've been throught yesterday. I was helping my uncle to build this new book case and while he was memalu dan memaku di mana-mana, dengan suksesnya tangan gue kebaret-baret gara-gara papan rak bukunya rada2 ngga halus jadi banyak serat-serat kayu yang masuk ke kulit T__T

Hiyaa... dan akhirnya gue tidur jam setengah satu pagi gara-gara kegiatan pertukangan itu selese jam sepuluh dan gue kudu ngerjain komas n e-commerce -_-

Anyway, what a great news I heard this mornin (aside from that rushing quiz by Mr.Rifqi) ^___^ Wooow, Alex... congratulation >__< I hate youuu...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayam Suwe

Weird

Years we have had