Tropic Thunder


What happens when you put Ben Stiller, Jack Black, Robert Downey Jr, Nick Nolte, Tom Cruise, and Matthew McConaughey all in one movie? Well, apparently something called Trophic Thunder. It's somehow a slapstick-comedy-action sort of movie btw. First of all, this sort of movie is not into my liking. So I skipped it to the very end of the movie, the part where co-stars playing in it are being showed. Jreng jreng, then I was amazed at those bunch of names so I forced myself to actually watch it.

It's still ridiculous movie, but I love Tom Cruise there, he's been barely recognized as himself, if it wasn't for the title under his face that read "Tom Cruise", I would've not noticed. Hell, he's so different, and he's so norak, bo! He looks like the guy playing Veronica Mars' dad in Heroes. Heck, I forgot the real name of Veronica Mars character, and heck I even forgot her name in Heroes. Sue me.

Anyway, Trophic Thunder is about some Vietnam war's experience that about to be made to a movie. So this is the movie about the guy who attempted to made that movie. Confusing? Just watch it. It's pretty funny.

Speaking of which, the interesting part of Trophic Thunder is those trailers slash commercials before the actual movie. Oh my God, do those movies really exist? The hillarious one is about Kirk Lazarus (actually played by Robert Downey Jr) and Tobey Macguire.

"In a time where to be different was to be condemned" *showed lit of candles, a man praying in front of the altar, maybe within 16 centuries background*
"And to be condemned was to die" *showed another man in a cloak, staring at the man in the altar, nudging his jaw and moving his eyes, but the man in the altar shook his head in disapproval*
"One man chose to question his God" *the man previously at the altar is now shouting outside the castil, anger to God presumably*
"From Fox Searchlight" *Gregorian music as backsound, man-in-the-cloak slowly grab man-in-the-altar's rosario, and then you got the chill for guessing that it might be some gay movie*
"Five time Academy Award winner, Kirk Lazarus" *so that's the name of the man in altar*
"And MTV Movie Award Best Kiss Winner, Tobey Macguire" *at this point I gasped, OHMIGOD, Tobey?*
*then both man grasp for each other's hand, faces still to the altar, but down there they're holding hands, and my jaw still dropped open*
"Winner of the Beijing Film Festival's coveted Crying Monkey Award"
"SATAN'S ALLEY"
*then I heard a whisper sound of 'I've been a bad, bad boy, Father'*

Tziiiing...

If that's supposed to be part of the movie Trophic Thunder then hell yes it's genious! Hahahahaha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayam Suwe

Weird

Years we have had