Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Ridiculous

Nice, one of these days I was actually teach my lil cousins to prepare them for the upcoming final test...
When I build question, I expected them to answer it rightly and honest. But it turned out that some of their answers are making me laugh.

Karina
Q: Mengapa kita harus memaafkan orang lain?
A: Karena buktinya seperti itu.

dan ngga cuman itu, tiba2 pas gue ngecek hasil jawaban soal2nya Kevin...err...

Kevin
Q: Apa yang terjadi bila kita tidak menaati orang tua kita?
A: Nasib kita sial.

3 tasted the wine:

Hi, I really like your blog. There is this outstanding website regarding hotel south korea. You better check it out some time.

Hello, I am a korean visitor, good to see you.
I am sure that your blog page looks great to me which mean looking crowded so, I would like to let everybodies know korea information official site korea.net same as Dynamic korea - contains all about korea news and informations, please let me introducel this cool site. Dynamic korea offer korea travel, culture, food, arts and government info exactly what you want to knowlove story in harvard korean drama. You better check it out some time.

Hello, I am a korean visitor, good to see you.
I am sure that your blog page looks great to me which mean looking crowded so, I would like to let everybodies know Korea information official site korea.net same as Dynamic Korea - contains all about Korea News and informations, please let me introducel this cool site. Dynamic Korea offer korea travel, culture, food, arts and government info exactly what you want to know korean name. You better check it out some time.