Girl K (Assasin Girl K)

Gory-galore time!

Yay, I remembered I was super excited when this one came out. A short drama (it's only 3 episodes) about a girl taking revenge from her mother's killing. I have low expectation, as always, so I flipped like a dying fish when I saw the first episode. Flippin' in a good way.

It's a bit Kill-Bill-ish and City Hunter-ish (in terms of the revenge theme) but the way they produced it made you feel like you're watching a big screen movie. Very professional and well-made, this one.

It's about a high school girl (didn't I say so?) who is trained to kill, hence the title. But she kills with purpose. And I like that. She juggles her killing persona with her high school nerdy girl persona. Cute! Plus, I despise any Gothic Murderer who's like to quote on Bible just to make way of his action. Like when he was stabbed, he then quoted, "Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." Muke lo jauh!

There was slashing, stabbing, head cutting, nudity, BLOOD... oh my, I'm in heaven.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayam Suwe

Weird

Years we have had