Shopping spree

It’s funny how my life divided into two major pieces; one belongs to drama series and the other fits in this shopping-spree scandal. This is crazy, every time I put my hand into any sum of money, I can’t stop thinking what to buy and what to have. Mostly clothes and shoes, though. Or handbags, occasionally. But the main point is I can’t help it. So, during this difficult moment of the month (also known as counting days till salary payment), it’s actually fun to browse into online-shopping websites. I used to surf into ebay but alas, I forgot the account password. How dumb! So, thanks to my inner circle friend who kind of remind me (read: brought me back into the dark path) of the guilty-pleasure of shopping, she introduced another site to browse. And heck, I’m still into coat. Dang!



This one is actually her choice, but I find it also cute. And simple. And black. And yes there are others that caught my intention.

The website itself called something similar with mudcloth (God knows why) but the collection is not that bad. Mostly I attracted with their coat and outer wear, but the price, holy cow... pretty tense!

I can’t afford it. At all. So that’s partly why I’m happy to browse. Hahahahahahaha. Having sure that I won’t touch my piggybank in order to purchase some of them is fun.



Cute, eh? I’m not really sure this fits into my style but I enjoy seeing the model. Sigh, if only I acquired some thin arms.

Anyway, the other piece that most likely influence my nowadays days is Korean drama series. Yay, after months of watching Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Heroes, The Mentalist, etc, etc, finally I could get my hands into some moronic series which is actually entertaining. And it’s called ‘You’re Beautiful’.

For a quick definition, I would pick, er, the combination between Coffee Prince and ‘Boys over Flowers’. ‘Coffee Prince’ since there is transgender issue that needs to be solved, and ‘Boys over Flowers’ since there are mainly four boys in there. That’s it.

The scenario is totally moronic, with some pieces of turn tabling scenes which caused the lack of breath for a while. Seriously, this is truly amusing. If only you could look past into the unfit reality (i.e. how the heck someone so obviously girlie such as Park Shin Hye could be mistaken as a boy), you certainly could absorb the whole idea of the movie.

It’s nice!

It’s about a band named A.N.JELL (later on they actually held a mini concert under the same band name, how cute!) which introducing a new member. This new member sometimes reminds me of Henry from Super Junior-M whose face is so angelic and might have been mistaken as a girl only if he kept his mouth shut. Maybe that’s what people are feeling about this character that Park Shin Hye played. And fyi, I loved her hair. I’m obsessed of having that kind of hair. So cute and not overly manly. I love it especially when it’s curly. Gyaaaah!!!! *obsession shrieking out*




It’s funny, after downloading several pictures of this movie, I found myself not infatuated by only one character of the movie (i.e. when I watched Meteor Garden where I was constantly fanatical for Lei’s character, and hell with Tao Ming Tse, or when I watched Criminal Mind, I hopelessly love Reid’s character, or like when I watched Veronica Mars, I chose Logan over anyone), nope, this one affected me equally over the whole member cast. I loved ‘em all!


Park Shin Hye with her cute loving character, Go Minam. Other than her hair and her clothing style, I also found myself engrossed with her character’s dilemma more and more. She’s such an honest character, naïve and so adorable. Even her awkwardness towards love felt so cute to me. Nun-in-training, hah! I love this expression of her; I think this one represent her character the most.


Jang Geun Suk, with his infamous character, Hwang Taekyung. Not a typical Tao Ming Tse (thank God for that, I had enough with Gu Jun Pyo’s fever among teenagers a while ago, euh!). His character is the center of its moronic plot altogether. Every time this guy showed up, you’ll never now whether the next scene will be in serious tone or in moronic one. Love this picture of him, it suits him the most, you self-center prick =D


Jung Hwa Young, with his passive loner lover character, Shin Woo-hyung. This character represents the romance air from the drama. He’s supposed to be /the/ most romantic guy ever but I kind of think he got carried away a bit. Please, he took some pretty serious long time to confess. He might have had fat chance of getting the girl if only he said it sooner. Yeah, well, this picture me-likey. His hair especially (hahahahaha, I’m such a hair-freak!). His expression will go from this state to a slight movement of a smile on his lips to a bit of eyebrow raising (in other word, yes, he is /that/ expressionless).


The last but obviously not least one, Lee Hong Ki with his adorable fun-loving character, Jeremy. Ah, I had difficult time to choose which picture suits him the most, since I do believe this character is not as shallow as everyone would think. He’s not that typical clown character in a movie, and I actually loved the scene where he confessed =_=


Ah, priceless. An absolutely Visa moment, I’m telling you, some imagination are worth to watch, especially when it comes from Jeremy’s mind. Yes, picture above is just another example of wild imagination someone’s having during some misunderstanding moment. Moronic!

This movie is the culprit that has gotten me into Corby-fixation state. Damn, they all used Samsung Corby’s touch screen phone and I WAAANT the yellow one. In any scene where every phone call was made, they were using Corby, aaargh, but why oh why it gotta be so expensive?

Oh yeah, one other thing I loved from this one, they all can sing! Thank God! For you who have spare time to spend, just watch this one. Entertaining, indeed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayam Suwe

Weird

Years we have had