Milestoney

Figures, after all this time I was occupied by my job, I lost sense of my movie-watching-progress. And I mean cinematic movies, not the usual drama-drama. So, after quick skimming on several movie database websites, I gathered this current to-watch list, although the funny thing is I can't quite remember whether I had actually seen the movie or is it just my imagination.

  • Donnie Brasco (simply because I love Depp's movies)
  • The Blind Side (some says this one is sweet to watch in 2009)
  • Inglourious Basterds (some says this one is the best summer movie in 2009)
  • The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus (again, simply because it's Depp)
  • Remember The Titans (Denzel, what else?)
  • Deja Vu (again, Denzel, what else?)
  • Schindler's List (the plot, intriguing)
  • The Usual Suspect (I knew I've had this movie sometime in my laptop, but suddenly it's gone, so here we are on the treasure-hunt once again)
  • City of God (crazy, I've never been able to find the perfect time to watch)
  • One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (nyaaah, the plot story is so cute)
  • 12 Angry Men (A dissenting juror in a murder trial slowly manages to convince the others that the case is not as obviously clear as it seemed in court, yummy!)
  • American Beauty (mainly because it was such a big hit and I kind of miss the moment)
  • American History X (Edward Norton!!! Miss him a bit)
  • Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain (or widely known as Amelie, French movie, me-likey)
  • A Clockwork Orange (I felt a bit carried out with its weird-sense of plot)
  • L.A. Confidential (A shooting at an all night diner is investigated by three LA policemen in their own unique ways, hmm..)
  • Reservoir Dogs (did I or did I not have watched this one?)
  • The Prestige (magician, great!)
  • No Country for Old Men (seems such a serious movie, need it for refreshing)
  • There Will Be Blood (epic movie?)
  • Snatch (this one got me in deja vu state, did I or did I not have watched this one?)
  • Trainspotting (I'm such a sucker for good 'ol days hits)
  • Groundhog Day (comedy, a relief!)
  • Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (need to update my oldies library)
  • Twelve Monkeys (I honestly have no idea as to why I want to see this one, hahahaha)
  • Shaun of the Dead (comedy but not that comedy, hmm.. interesting..)
  • The Day the Earth Stood Still (nyaah, this one is pretty risky, since I just want to take a sip at how it feels to watch sci-fi once again)

Any other recommendation?

---

update: Someone once said, thou shalt make a list, then thou wish shalt be given.. Wow.. it's true..

Comments

svnstrk said…
the hurt locker, seriously its that good
kusut said…
you have all of those? minta parnassus, clockwork, reservoir, and usual suspects

gw punya beberapa dari listlu klo lu mau

javier bardem ama daniel day lewis (especially him) keren abis di NCFOM dan TWBB.

is alice in wonderland out yet?
indigo wine said…
@kusut:
yang gue coret tu berarti either gue dah punya atau akhirnya gue dah nonton. Rata2 gue masih pegang sih filenya

mau dong, No.. lo dateng CGT kah?

@jos:
Eiyy, never heard of that movie til it won the Oscar.. tsk tsk tsk..
kusut said…
if thou hath receiveth, then thou shalt pay

~ngasal

Popular posts from this blog

Ayam Suwe

Weird

Years we have had