The Secret Life Of Bees

I haven't seen a movie for such a long time since I dedicated my savings to watch Harry Potter VI. That's why I only watched it in my laptop instead. And so far there hasn't been anything that actually took my interest, well other than Perfume The Story Of A Murderer, so far.

Hence, when I saw this movie, The Secret Life Of Bees, I was immediately entranced by its delicate plot and cast. Hell yeah, there's Dakota Fanning, but there's also Paul Bettany, Queen Latifah, Jennifer Hudson, Alicia Keys, and even that guy from 90210.

I like the subtle message it carried on. Even every little thing could use some love, and there's nothing in this world are unlovable.

Sweet. It's about a girl who, obviously, felt like she's unwanted and wanted to find the solace, the redemption place where she could find the answer, and the peace. She killed her own mother when she was four years old, so those kind of things should be expected nonetheless, right?

Anyway, it's a great movie and I touched by it. Nicely done by Will Smith's production.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayam Suwe

Weird

Years we have had