How I met Your Mother?

I have no idea what’s gotten into me, but after watching several episodes of How I Met Your Mother, the idea struck me like hell. This guy (the main actor) is very much resemblance of my friend.

Oh-my-God.

Not by the look, but by the way he talks and the way he thinks. Man, that suit him up quite a lot. Watch it people. He’s somewhat geeky and yet sometimes aspiring.

The recent quote I call in fave was:
Girl: We barely know each other, and you’re looking at me with that look, and it’s like.. it’s like.. *waving desperately*
Boy: Like.. like what?
Girl: Like “Let’s fall in love and get married and have kids and drive them to soccer practice”
Boy: I’m not going to force sports on them unless they’re interested
Girl: *Giggle* It’s a great look. But you’re looking at the wrong girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayam Suwe

Weird

Years we have had