TV Series

Have you ever found yourself in a dream so warm you never want to wake up? I did, and in my dream, I was in a place decorated with a big Christmas tree with all the lights and candies and fireplace and socks full of presents. And the music played was so soft, the famous 'Christmas Song' with 'chestnuts roasting on an open fire...' and so on.

Well, yesterday I did watch the series, "Grey's Anatomy" and of the episodes showed the room exactly like the one in my dream. And yes, it's a heartwarming room. Damn, I always want to spend my Christmas somewhere snowy and united statey (is that even a word?).

Sigh, right now I'm in a state of serious envy with my cousins there.

Mmmh, speaking of which yah, recently I watched never-too-many TV series thanks to my colleague in office =) Started from Heroes, Prison Break, Supernatural, My Name is Earl, Grey's Anatomy, Jericho, Scrubs, Coffee Prince, A Love to Kill, Hana Yori Dango, dll.

Ehm, among so many movies... hehehe, I voted for Prison Break, Heroes and Grey's Anatomy. Those rockz indeed!

Apalagi episode2 barunya mulai berbarengan ginih, hiks hiks... senang...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayam Suwe

Weird

Years we have had