Somewhere only I know

My ear felt hurt. Couldn't believe of what they said. Again it seems like a blur. Constantly changing, yet no one ever hear what I say. Not even bother to try to listen to me anyway. What is wrong with you, guys?

Hated to be underestimated. Hated to be ignored. Hated even more to be judged and be misjudged.

Need to do some serious crying here. Why did my pitch always take a higher note than I want it to be? Made me looked weak. Hate it a lot. Extremely hate it.

But then again, why do I even bother to put my feeling before everything I do? It's not supposed to be like that. I'm suppose to do things right, not to feel them right. Down with it! Mad beyond reason, yes, that's me nowadays. Mad beyond reason.

News is coming down my way. Bad news, good news, things I don't really want to hear, things I don't even need to hear. Surprised? Sure. Mortified? Absolutely. In doubt? Never more.

Oh, simple thing, where have you gone? Where have you gone? I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayam Suwe

Weird

Years we have had