Santai...

Only for a short moment... since I got this 'back on-track' movement... hehehehe... soalnya dari jaman baheula I really wanted to get a job in sum magz company... and yet yesterday I got an email telling me that I might be proper for the parttime position they opened couple of days ago...

Hihihihi... wismilak on the interview... it really is a small job, considering that my part is just as their web content updater =P Tapi gue really2 excited... waaaa... my first interview... HURRAY!!!

Another news is... laporan KP gue dah dikumpul... aaaargh, sebodo teuing lah, terkutuk de tu grammar mistake and thypography review as well as unit testing (hmm... aga2 keracunan SQA begini sayah)... the point is.. KP down! Two more to go!!! Ganbatte!!

And the last thing (but not the least 'fcourse... sounds clichè) is yesterday I made up with one of my very best friend... aaaaaaaa..... a bit awkward to start all over again, but I'm pretty sure we can handle it.. JIEH! Nonetheless, yesterday was quite a happy happy moment... *cross fingers*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayam Suwe

Weird

Years we have had