SAW

GIla, gue baru nonton tuh pelem sinting yang judulnya SAW, and if one of you happened to watch it before, please... spare me the umpatan2 indah >_<

Elaaaaaaaaaah, gilaaaa, gue benci banget tuh film, and it's not because it was a sucks one, nooo... it was a good thriller psychotic movie... but the ending... AAARGH!!! I hate it!!! It hurted me when I knew who the bad guy really is, but it hurted me MORE when I know the ending!!!

$#@%^!!!!
Aslilah, banyak umpatan2 'lucu' keluar dari mulut gue pas abis nonton >_<

What the peeps????

Sebenernya sih gue kagum, aslilah gue suka ama pelem yang bikin gue ber-"What the???" ria.. tapi aga2 sucks lhooo kalo tau akhirnya itu.... idiiiih, tinggal sejentik doang!!! Seiprit lagi tamat daaah!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHH!!!!!

SPOILER ALERT!

Kutu bebek kurang ajar!!! I should've known better when I took notice on the set... I should've AWARE about that stupid STUPID bald guy.... aaaaargh, pengen nyekek oraaang....
>_<

Guys, nonton de... dengan hati yang tenang dan pikiran yang jernih... di ruangan gelap sendirian dengan sound system mantab... and it will really really absolutely caught you off guard =D

Recommended for a sick movie lover like me (and tjepo -_-#) and not recommended for you who have a tender loving care mumbo jumbo feeling =P

Oh yeah, ini movie sejenis SE7EN tapi masi mendingan... ngga bikin 'hiee??' alias bengong lemot di akhir cerita =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayam Suwe

Weird

Years we have had