Eww

My first attempt on making this horrible banner is that... uhm, when i'm trying to relocate my mind from that stupid, endless effort, thinking about that silly comment Sylvi had made.... aargh, so bloody ridiculous...erase that line this instant, My!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

EDITED

Baru menonton Sisterhood of The Travelling Pants... and I don't think that's a lousy movie at all =) In fact, I sort of like it =)
If you watched this movie, you'll be served a very nice view of Greece, Mexico and US (duh!), and the plot was quite lite, easy to understand and it's sooo girlish =D
Hahahaha... but, that's a nice watch, anyway...

Trus trus, kemaren menonton Janji Joni, dan dengan semangatnya meng-assign that one to be my paper in Sinematika subject... and that simply because of that one tiny scene inside the trash-cart (don't exactly knowing the real term anyway), the scene where Nicholas Saputra and Rachel Maryam both nyalain pemantik mereka....
Oh so sweet...

Dan tadi pas kelas Sinema akhirnya menonton sekelebat dari film Secret Garden! I haven't watched that movie for about.... 6 YEARS!!!! Aaaargh, nostalgic... very nostalgic...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayam Suwe

Weird

Years we have had