Clothing piece

I think I never wear anything uncomfortable, ever. Let it be my beggar cropped jeans during campus time, or short pants that made me look like a kindergarten kid, or even my loose blazer that I wore nowadays to the office.

The thing is, every time I had a reunion or whatsoever, people took note of how I dress that day. So I guess I might be the queen of mismatch or something. Or maybe Korean freak as some would say, eventho I don't quite agree as Korean tends to dress formally-casual (if you know what I mean)

Yesterday was one of my proudest attire ever. Hahaha. I totally wore the gem-studded tank top and cropped-jeans wannabe (by flipping it inside out, kekekeke, so me likey) with rocker's chain and lovely Lee-Minho's pink (or is it salem as one would say) blazer and the tennis shoe. Kekekekeke. Okay, apparently I'm not good with clothing names.

The one that made me happy is that my boss doesn't comment anything after seeing my clothes. HAHAHAHA. Dude, at what part of the country does a KAP allow their employees to wear things like that? So giggly around the day. Especially after my idol-in-clothing, my berondong that is, keep wearing things like top-button white polo shirt and preppy pants and cute washcloth-shoes. HAHAHAHA. Okay, I blabber non-sense.But yesterday there was this funny moment when I got into an elevator ALONG WITH THE REST of the audit-tax team and I think I had to hide my nametag xD 'Cause one glimpse at the elevator and you'd think there are eight auditors and one magazine reporter inside. HAHAHAHAHA. So moron.

Mmm.. anyway, these days I have no motivation to go out and shop for clothes. (Except for that gem-studded tank top and rocker jeans, kekekekeke). Why? I blamed it on lousy collection of the malls right now. I often check out things online, ow the bliss of online shopping never cease to impress me, but I cannot afford the delivery cost T__T Like, craaaap holy de moly so pricey laaa. ~sebal..

Things I really fond of (at least now) are the jackets, the blazers, the coats, whatever you named them. The simplicity of the design is what struck me the most. And here is one of them, ih so simple but yet no store in Jakarta sell these things. ~Hadeuuh..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayam Suwe

Weird

Years we have had