DKSH

Yesterday was quite a new experience when I visit my co-company for my assignment at campus...
My emotional part practically went up and down that day...from tears to laughters...

Huhuhu, that contact person was such a funny guy, until he came up with the question, "Aw, come on, tell me, why there were only the four of you?? Where's the other one??"

Then we're just like, "Err.." and grinning uncertain to each other..

Man, that was tough.. I barely could tell the whole story without sobbing so thank God there were Arnold and Dikey..

And he was so damn shock... yeah, no wonder...

And the meeting continued, we're discussing about the modelling design and stuff and then he offered us a job... huhuhu... why does this life become such an irony??
I dunno, he was so easy offering us that chance and though I was so happy, but at the same time I also wasn't so delighted =(
My friend didn't get a chance to feel the same thing as we did... duuh, padahal dia demen banget kalo bisa KP di DKSH...

...

Anyway, yesterday Dian also got hooked by the mister in blue shirt =D a.k.a our contact person...huahahahaha, she seemed like taking over my part as the nyolot one and then he practically paying MORE attention to her...huahahahaha....

Tembak...tembak....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayam Suwe

Weird

Years we have had