Blabbing

A blog, yeah rite...as if...

What was I blabbing at?
Anyway, today I got a bit excited experience and it cracked me a whole night =)
I talked to him, AT LAST, after all these tough days we hadn't had a chance to meet and greet -_-, now (or maybe what I meant was just then) I talked and share some stories with him.
It always nice to talk to that guy, I dunno...light a sparkle in my heart or sumtin =D
We talked about some issues and damn it... I just can't shut my mouth up...
I am not really sure if the mutual information I shared with him can be classified as a TOP SECRET or not...well, no one told me about it =P so let's assumed (remember kids, assumption is a bad bad thing to do, trust me ^__^) that it was okay...at least with him, hahahaha...

French kiss...
Uhm, what's that??
personally I thought it was kinda disgusting, especially when you went on the details (I know some people who might a lot interested in that detail -_-) such as, "what would my breath tasted like?" or "what had he just eaten?" or "damn, I think I spit on him" AAARGH....!!! It drives me crazy just to think about it...especially when you know someone that had done it T_T euh...gross! Gross! Gross!

hey, I knew in movies and books French Kiss is a sweet (sweet??) thing to do between couples, but they're just in movies and books, for crying out loud -_- Not when it stumbled on a people you accidentally knew...it's just...I just can't bear it, ugh...sorry, my mistake...

I know, it was true a hormonal thing and kinda...normal (French...not normal, kiss...is tolerable =D) hasn't it ever crossed your mind once in a year (at least) to pay attention on someone lips and just wondering what would they taste like?? (Okay, okay, STOP!!) That's my point, it's normal but I-just-can't-help-it-I'll-getting-sick-when-I-think-about-it...they're my friends!!!! It's the same thing like when you imagined your parents making love...SEE??? SEE??? That’s what I mean....

Oookaay...enough with the kissing stuff, let's talk about something else =)

Today, I just saw a beautiful pictures of Emma "Hermione Granger" Watson and she's just drop dead gorgeous for a 14 year old girl =D It's not like I'm gay or sumtin, it's just I'm stating the fact =D Cute girl she is...honestly...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayam Suwe

Weird

Years we have had