NKOTBSB

While contemplating upon my unreasonable reasons as to why the heck did I NOT watch the show, I decided to dedicate this post to my biggest and earliest boy-band infatuation everrrr, the Backstreet Boys! Gyahhhh!!

I seriously shameless about BSB, hahahahaha! I collected the magz pin-up posters, collected the album (my fave especially, Black and Blue!), memorizing the whole lyric, head over heels over Brian, singing to "EVERYBODEEEEHHHH, YEAAAAH!" in the bathroom... oh dear Lord, so awesome!

Too bad Kevin is not in the band anymore, cause I hate it when a boyband is not complete.Though it appears that he sometimes show up at the concert in several cities, did not know whether he showed up in Jakarta since hello... I stupidly decided not to come. Grr.

Okay... where was I?

Anyway, I just want to post something so shallow as one of my friend once said, "My, you're more the right side of a brain than the left, you're the Apple not the Android, you're all about appearance rather than functionality.." which it's so not true because whenever I got presents or gifts, I always always always prefer something functional and not decorative.

Hmmmm.....

What was it again?

Oh yeah... I've been meaning to post the before-after version of BSB, rather similar with the one I did with Harry Potter cast. Ahh, those good ol' time...

Brian Littrell

My favorite. The apple of my eye. My ex-husband-candidate. Or is it ex-candidate-husband? Once rumored as being dead, no seriously, I'm not kidding. And he also once rumored as being gay, and considering that it was the 90's and I'm still at middle school, it broke my heart into pieces. Funny how time has changed. If it happened now, I shed little care into it and continue stalking him. Hahahaha. He got the most angelic voices in the band. And he appeared to be the most humble in my eyes so yeah.. I love this guy. So cute the picture, no? With his adorable smile and childlike haircut. Pinch pinch pinch. Not much different now and then.

Nick Carter

The guy who made the girl went nuts. Wow. Seriously, he resembles the whole picture of an idol, vintage version. The hair! Ooooooh the infamous split hair. The blond hair. The blue eyes. The pretty face. Gahhh! Every girl in my class loved this guy. And I love his brother! *cough* They shared the same cute faces so I figured, if everyone went after the big bro, I might as well chase the lil bro. That might have been the early days when I first figured I had hots for young-uns. Hahahahaha. God saves us all. I cannot find the picture when Nick was younger than this one. Too bad since the hairstyle I love the most from him is from the MV As Long As You Love Me. That smooth silky intoxicating blond hair. Sigh.

AJ

I have no idea what his full name is. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry, AJ, but I will always know you as AJ. I remembered him as the dancing machine in the band. he's like the most bad ass person alive ever. With the hot facial hair, 5 o'clock shade one. The sunglasses. The washboard abs. The sexy stare. Okay, stop it! But now... what happened? Age happened. Dang! Apparently everything is still intact, if not increasing, but what.. where is the haiiiir??? In some photos, he resembles Chris Daughtry a bit so yeah, the scale of hotness is somehow still there. Only at different level. And he's chubbier now. Funny, huh? Hope life treats you well, my friend!

Howie

The most handsome, eye candy, easy-in-the-eye type of guy. So sweet, every time he smiles, the heaven's door got opened and several rainbows showed up out of nowhere. The bird's chirping and the flower's blooming. Okay, now I'm just being extra poetic. But Howie is undeniably carrying the good gene all the way to these days. Howie's fans and Nick's fans were so different at core level. HAHAHAHA. Nick is flowery pretty kind of beautiful, while Howie is.. yeah.. well.. seriously good looking. I cannot remember his voice, being Brian's wife and all *super delusional*, but I somehow keep remembering his smile. And gotta admit, my heart races a bit while browsing for this guy's pictures. DAMN HE'S SHARP LOOKING TO THE MAX! It's almost impossible to find the bad pictures of him, if ever, it was the bad but good kind of picture of him, if you know what I mean.

Oh for God's sake, let's have Howie's picture spams for the sake of shallowness!



Kevin

The piano man. The cool calm character. If everyone else is like fire, flower, rainbow, roses.. then Kevin is the ice. I rarely saw him laughing at any pictures. It must have been some sort of bad juju for him, showing any teeth in front of the camera. Brings seven generations of bad luck *shiver*. I know plenty of my friends were crazy over this guy, though only God knows why, cause I cannot see anything in him worth to have a crush on. Yeaah, maybe I simply have more commoner taste. Hahahahaha. Anyway, wow, if you look at both before and after pictures of Kevin, it's like the definition of growing old to him was simply to paste a mustache over his lips and ta-da, you're being old. Impressive!  Does anyone know why Kevin left Backstreet Boys anyway?



okay, that's it..


Just to emphasize my craziness about this boyband, let's take a peek over the golden days of Backstreet Boys once again, shall we?












Oh maaaan, should we go to Pasay, Philippine, to watch the last of the concert series???? It's at June 3rd after all...

Comments

MoMo said…
NGAKAK :))
Cynthia said…
kok malah lo duluan sih yang posting???? hahaha.. nantikan postingan gua berikutnya tentang konser mereka. gua akan pastikan lo menyesal gak dateng! xixixixi...

anyway,

i'm one of nick's die-hard fans, tapi kemarin gua jatuh cinta pada pandangan ke-sekian ke howie xD kyaaaaaa... matanya itu bikin meleleh.. dan please biarkanlah gua geer, sepertinya dia sering memandangi gua dari atas panggung :") *sepertinya dia mikir, buset deh ni cewek ngiler gak berenti2 ngeliatin gua* wkwkwkkwkwk..
pomponette! said…
hahaha...kocak bgt postingan ini.
gw ga mengalami fase2 kelam boyband fangirl sih :)) but hey,u got a competition dear.. Brian me likey! ;p
btw si Howie sekilas mirip ijul dehh

Popular posts from this blog

Weird

Ayam Suwe

Years we have had