Okay, that was one awesome experience! It started with tweet-talks, you know, the kind with no-action-tweet-only conversation? HAHAHAHAHAHA, so I’m pretty impressed with the result. It gathers six different people, from different working hours and different working places and from different crowd, with only one tiny history-relationship.. college mate. Persiapan traveling paling parah seumur hidup, secara yaa even pas H-1 aja masih ngga jelas siapa jemput siapa di mana naik apa. JRENG JRENG! Paling banter yang udah dibeli adalah tiket bus Jakarta – Lampung seharga IDR 150.000 untuk periode embarkasi *halah* jam 9 malem. Juragan Arab di Lampung sana udah wanti-wanti, kalo jam 9 malem berangkat dari Jakarta, paling jam 5 pagi dah nyampe Lampung, so there’s plenty of time to spend to have (early) breakfast and berangkat ke teluk Kiluan. Alas, the damn bus got lost in translation (._.) Instead of following the normal route as usual, he decided to sharpen his skill in driving through extrem...
Somebody should publish this kind of booklet long before I even got enrolled in University of Indonesia. Duh! 1. If there's eventually a traffic light for passerby, please DO pay attention. It's not there for decoration purpose (only). I once got scolded for crossing the street when it's still a no-go on the traffic light. The thing is, I was so touched by the fact that he even noticed the traffic light (when many people don't). Since then, if possible, I'll wait for it to go-green before crossing the street. 2. Never run, you idiot! Not only you scared other people who's crossing the street with you, you'd also scare the car and motorbike's driver. Not to mention you may slip and fall, and God knows what could be happening next. 3. Motorbike is always winning. Plus they have this weird reflex to accelerate the speed or suddenly forgetting the brake function whenever they saw someone who's about to cross the street. Yes, I know, it sucks. But...
The word seemed proper to best describe my feeling right now because I’m officially having my own passport, YAY! After weeks of tears and struggling, blood and persistence, endurance and effort * okay, I’m exaggerating, you should’ve known that *, that blasted small insignificant nothing-too-extraordinaire green book finally arrived at my hand. And it only cost me 275.000 IDR plus transportation cost. Making your own passport by yourself only took a moment of clarity that this /cannot/ be done unless there’s a marvelous collaboration between you yourself and the office you work for. That means, you have to take an annual leave (or sick leave, anything that suit your ethics) just to ensure that you can join hundreds of other innocent soul waiting in that damn queue. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the price of not using any helpful-yet-expensive assistant (read: CALO) is the honor of sitting (or standing, whichever preferable) in that hot and damp and there-is-TV-but-no-sound-came-out-of-it ...
Comments