Weird



I missed traveling bad. It's been 1.5 years without traveling and sightseeing to new places I've never been to. My furthest spot was Bandung and even that brought so many nostalgic feelings, like when I attended work-related meetings, or when my team had a short getaway trip, or my past dating venues. Sigh.

I wish this blasted pandemic get over soon, and everyone treat Covid19 as meh as any other influenza variants. Just rest in bed, drink Vitamin C, pop some pills and you'll be alright. No ICU, no breathing trouble, no damaging internal organs. I mean, who knew right? Who knew we can go to Banks or supermarket wearing any type of masks and not get arrested or even eyed suspiciously. 

I have some progress over life, well, not sure if I can really call it a progress. I have been dating my SO for quite a while, had some turbulences, undergoing some 'oh-i-didn't-know-that' moments, doing that marry-or-not-to-marry type of dance, had some fights, major apologies and reconciliation, which made me think, what's left to do if we got married? Hmm..

I am a bit addicted of spending money though, both in buying investment instrument or plain shopping frenzy. It feel oddly satisfying when I transferred my money out of the bank, hahaha. Weird. Be that cryptocurrency, mutual funds, stocks and ETF, or even P2P lending. I used to impulsively buy gold bar after office hour or in the weekend, just because I was bored and needed some dopamine shots. Like I said, weird.

Understandably, my lack of traveling has enabled me all this spending money-fiesta that I had going on. I can buy a house, going broke after doing 4 months of said house renovation, saving again so I can buy furnitures but after a while, thinking that sitting on the floor is pretty edgy so why not everybody's visiting the house do that? See? Weird.

This is purely a blah post resulted from me being bored at work and needed an outlet to... vent? rant? blind chat? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayam Suwe

Years we have had