Playlist

Sejak mengenal yang namanya MULTIPLY, I'm addicted to finding my own very very old playlist. Songs that were played during my young age.. hahahahaha.. Dan hasilnya rada-rada kacau balau...

Kalo dipikir-pikir, musik score itu berat juga ya dengerinnya, hueeks.. kirain easy listening, tapi koq bawaannya jadi serem sendiri kalo didenger di lab malem2 begini.. apalagi OST-nya Bram Stoker's Dracula... yaiks..

Ok, tadi gue mau ngapain yah? Oh iya ngelist lagu yang ada di playlist...

1. Alanis Morisette - That I would be good
2. James Blunt - Tears and Rain
3. Kate Havnevik - Grace
4. Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
5. Watershed - Indigo Girls
6. Natasha Bedingfield - These Words
7. Brainstorm - Maybe
8. Secret Garden - The Rap (ini soundtracknya iklan Ponds yang cewe2 bejubelan itu loh)
9. Secret Garden - Nocturne
10. Secret Garden - Song from a secret garden
11. Annie Lennox - Love song for a vampire
12. St Philips Choir Boys - For the beauty of the earth
13. St Philips Choir Boys - Always there
14. St Philips Choir Boys - Orinoco Flow (mirip lagu Enya)
15. Chicago - If you leave me now
16. Budapest - Is this the best that it gets
17. Nada Surf - Inside of love
18. Oscar de La Hoya - Run to me
19. Jamelia - Numb (absolutely a hillarious song)
20. Robin Williams - My Way
21. Avril Lavigne - Kiss me (Sixpence cover)
22. Corrine Bailey Rae - Like a star
23. Antique - Die for you
24. Johny Logan - Hold me now
25. The Devlins - Consent
26. Natalie Imbruglia - Wrong impression
27. Nikka Costa - Call me
28. U2 - Sweetest Thing
29. UB40 - Every breath you take
30. Wham! - Wake me up before you go go
31. Sitti (Cafe Bossa) - Mas Que Nada
32. Goo Goo Dolls - Dawson's Creek OST (tauk judulnya paan)
33. Elvis Costello - She
34. Emilia - Big big world
35. Fountains of Wayne - Hey Julie
36. Geri Halliwell - Raining Men
37. John Mayer - Man on the side
38. Jason Wade - You belong to me
39. Jason Mraz - I melt with you
40. McFly - All about you
41. Michael Buble - For once in my life
42. Shisido Rumi - Fushigi Purupuru Pururin Rin (cutee)

Well, actually there are several song from same singer, but I'm too lazy to write 'em all =D I just write up my fave I guess...

Duuuu... gigi gue ngiluuu...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayam Suwe

Weird

Years we have had