Against all Odds

Lagi pengen ngebakar lagu2 ke VCD, and I'm pretty much confused about what exactly will I put on that one CD.. I'm planning to give it to my beloved cousin =D

So far it's up to 170 MB and ... err... after I put those Harry Potter OST (both 3 and 4) and the GIE OST, it's still spare an empty space.. -sigh-

The Chronicles of Narnia

Fine, fine, lemme just list the bad things about this movie...

  • Some scenes are just too obvious showing that the background is a fake one

  • Special effect is not as good as LOTR or HP --> according to my humble opinion though


But, despite the major failures mentioned aboved, I think Narnia is a pretty heart-warming movie, ESPECIALLY if you didn't read the Book at the first place (thank God I didn't). I liked the ending, it somehow filled me up with excitement seeing the four of them being grown up after all these years =D and then it turned out that...

Yeah, well, I'm looking forward for the next movie of Narnia, then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weird

Ayam Suwe

Years we have had