Okay, that was one awesome experience! It started with tweet-talks, you know, the kind with no-action-tweet-only conversation? HAHAHAHAHAHA, so I’m pretty impressed with the result. It gathers six different people, from different working hours and different working places and from different crowd, with only one tiny history-relationship.. college mate. Persiapan traveling paling parah seumur hidup, secara yaa even pas H-1 aja masih ngga jelas siapa jemput siapa di mana naik apa. JRENG JRENG! Paling banter yang udah dibeli adalah tiket bus Jakarta – Lampung seharga IDR 150.000 untuk periode embarkasi *halah* jam 9 malem. Juragan Arab di Lampung sana udah wanti-wanti, kalo jam 9 malem berangkat dari Jakarta, paling jam 5 pagi dah nyampe Lampung, so there’s plenty of time to spend to have (early) breakfast and berangkat ke teluk Kiluan. Alas, the damn bus got lost in translation (._.) Instead of following the normal route as usual, he decided to sharpen his skill in driving through extrem...
The word seemed proper to best describe my feeling right now because I’m officially having my own passport, YAY! After weeks of tears and struggling, blood and persistence, endurance and effort * okay, I’m exaggerating, you should’ve known that *, that blasted small insignificant nothing-too-extraordinaire green book finally arrived at my hand. And it only cost me 275.000 IDR plus transportation cost. Making your own passport by yourself only took a moment of clarity that this /cannot/ be done unless there’s a marvelous collaboration between you yourself and the office you work for. That means, you have to take an annual leave (or sick leave, anything that suit your ethics) just to ensure that you can join hundreds of other innocent soul waiting in that damn queue. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the price of not using any helpful-yet-expensive assistant (read: CALO) is the honor of sitting (or standing, whichever preferable) in that hot and damp and there-is-TV-but-no-sound-came-out-of-it ...
There are tons of series that I watched in the past couple of weeks since I have to burn 'em all to free some space in my computer. Hence, there’s a mixed (and matched) feeling goin on. Well, I started with Criminal Minds season 5, 'fcourse, and as always, after being too long on hiatus with this series, watching it again is like having a dejavu sensation of this creepy and obsession feeling all over. I nearly forgot how cruel its episodes could be. And yes, Reed (Matthew Gray-Gubler) is the director for episode 16. Oh that sweet guy... Then, moving forward, I gulped down House MD season 6. Well, House MD is always such an entertainment for twisted mind like mine, so yeah I adore that actually-pretty-perfect-husband-material series. Hahahaha, this old bastard is smart, can cook, play the instrument, ride the big fiasco of a motorcycle, acquire odd sense of humor, brutally honest, wickedly playful, and is an eye-candy. The only downsize is that he's such an ass. Like previ...
Comments